Expand your range of activities by offering baby water skiing!
Indeed, our customers are looking for nautical activities accessible to under 6 years old.
Welcome children from 3 to 10 years old on 4 consecutive days or not. Let them discover the pleasures of water skiing and offer parallel activities (snacks, games, warm-ups, etc.).
Baby Skiing is supervised by the French Federation of Water Skiing and Wakeboarding
What conditions are required to offer baby water skiing?
- Taking a discovery license for the child or at the ATP Pass’Gliss
- It is recommended to have a federal certified instructor “Baby-Ski initiator”
- Ensure safety around, for example a sign “swimming prohibited”
- For the safety of the child, it is necessary to have 1 person on the pontoon, the pilot of the boat and 1 instructor to supervise him
- A Rigiflex NEW MATIC type boat, or CAP 360
- A pulley side bar (equipped with a pulley in the axis of the skis)
- A skier sidebar
- Adapted equipment: parabolic skis with the possibility of hanging a bar or rope to hold them together, CE standard vest, the wearing of a helmet and a wetsuit are not compulsory
Find the details of the conditions, the progress advice and safety instructions in the technical sheet by the French Federation of Water Skiing and Wakeboarding below:
Each year, the FFSNW sets up a fundraising campaign of € 400 for candidate clubs, offering water skiing for the little ones. Prepare and apply for the 2021 edition. Know more
In addition to financial assistance, the FFSNW provides you with a communication kit.
This kit is composed of an official poster promoting your initiation days and a diploma to be given to baby skiers.→ Get the media Kit
Why offer baby ski?
The Baby Ski Nautique allows children to experience their first sensations of sliding. He does not need to know how to swim, the appropriate equipment must be provided (vest, wetsuit …).
100% success and 0 failure, the practice is fun and progressive. Its strong social impact and its low environmental impact will give you significant visibility, on open days for example.